Friday, December 28, 2018

My Dramas-in-Progress List (Updated 12/28/2018)

Korean:
Memories of the Alhambra . Watched 1 of 16. 

Black Knight . Watched ? of 20. 
Cheese In The Trap . Watched 5 of 17. *
Emperor: Owner of the Mask . Watched 28 of 40.
Girl Who Sees Smells / Sensory Couple . Watched 7 of 16.
Goong . Watched 15 of 24.
Gunman in Joseon . Watched 9 of 22. 
Hwayugi . Watched 7? of 20. 
Just Between Lovers . Watched ? of 16. 
My Sassy Girl . Watched 7 of 32
Rooftop Prince . Watched 3 of 20.

Scholar Who Walks The Night . Watched 4 of 20.
Shopping King Louie / Shopaholic Louis . Watched 14 of 16.
Something In The Rain . Watched 3 of 16. *
Sungkyunkwan Scandal . Watched 1 of 20.
Time Slip Dr. Jin . Watched 11 of 22.
Where Stars Land . Watched 20 of 30? 
Your House Helper . Watched 1 of 32.
 
When Time Stopped . COMPLETED Jackpot / Daebak . COMPLETED
Still 17 . COMPLETED
My ID Is Gangnam Beauty . COMPLETED
Terius Behind Me . COMPLETED
Devilish Joy . COMPLETED
109 Strange Things . COMPLETED 


Japanese:
Frankenstein's Love . COMPLETED 

Chinese:
Sweet Dreams . Watched 36 of 48.
Across The Ocean To See You . Watched 16 of 44.
The Love Knot / Moonshine and Valentine . Watched 22 of 25. 

Taiwanese:
The Perfect Match . COMPLETED
Absolute Boyfriend . 2 of ? 
* = Dramas I might not ever finish because I heard it ended badly, or it was annoying or boring me so I won't be prioritizing watching them.


Dramas I might not ever be ABLE to finish because of exclusivity + Dramageddon. :'(
Lovely Love Lie . Watched 6 of 16.
Miss Hammurabi . Watched 3 of 16.
Iron Man / Blade Man . Watched 13 of 18.
Beauty Inside . Currently airing. Watched 1 of 2 avail./16 ttl.
Laughter In Waikiki . Watched 4 of 20.
Scarlet Heart Ryeo . Watched 6 of 20.
A Clinic On The Sea (Japan) . Watched 2? of ?
Easy Fortune Happy Life (Taiwan) . Watched 11 of 17.

2 comments:

  1. I was only two and a half episodes from the end of Miss Hammurabi when I got the black screen of Dramageddon. :-( I also had several of these on my watch list that I am sad I may never get to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How frustrating! It was really awful of them to just up and quit one day with no warning. :( We could have finished up the dramas we were close to the end of at least, if we'd known!

      Delete

He Is Psychometric (Korea, 2019) [사이코메트리 그녀석]

♥♥♥♥/ ♥   TITLE:  He Is Psychometric [사이코메트리 그녀석] ORIGINAL AIR DATE:  3/11-4/30/2019   WIKI:  http://asianwiki.com/He_is_Psychometr...